Tuesday, July 26, 2016

T-shirt Quilt

My nephew had boxes of T-shirts... He wanted a T-shirt quilt made with them.....
I put my sister and nephew to work...cutting the T-shirt apart!!!

Then my work began... I cut the squares...

Then ironed the squares on interfacing... (no I did not iron on my cutting board:)

 Then cut the t-shirts from the interfacing...and gave each square another press...

Now the fun begins.... I started laying it out....
Okay!!! There were lots of T-shirt's with bigger Logo's than I had figured on...and I have a huge quilt ...not enough floor space to lay it out...

By the end of the day.... I think I'm ready to sew.... We'll see how it goes together!!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful variety of shirts! Looking forward to how you decide to proceed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big undertaking!!! i made one for my son, with all of his soccer tournament tee shirts, it was huge. now, he won't take it with him, he says i should keep it. BOYS!!!!!

    you've got your hands full my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be a great quilt. I made one for my granddaughter and enjoyed making it tho it was a lot more work than a "normal" quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.