Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Ornaments...

When we packed up last June... I got rid of a lot of Christmas Decorations....since we were not sure if we would own a house again I downsized.

I kept the decorations that were given or made for me..

I worked in the school for 15 years...I have a number of decorations from students...
One year when I was working my one daughter decorated the tree for me with ornaments she made..



  My oldest made a set of these ornaments for me...


Just a few of the ornaments I have kept and treasure...

4 comments:

  1. The spool ornaments are cute and clever. Many of my favorite ornaments were gifts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cheery! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cheery! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.