Monday, January 3, 2022

Snow Day



 I love walking early mornings before the sun rises.... especially when there is fresh snow. We had a good 6” over night.. 

Pictures can’t begin to show the beauty... This is  our favourite place to walk to... a path at the edge of town 


It was really snowing 

On our way home I noticed this ice carving by one of our coffee shops... I had never noticed it before.

Well as I post this the snow is still pouring down... it’s a day I want to just sit and watch it fall:))

4 comments:

  1. the ice carving is so beautiful and what a surprise it must have been!! it's snowing here too, but tiny little flakes you can barely see, no accumulation yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ice Sculpture is really cool looking. - Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sculpture. I love walking when it's snowing out, we've really only had one big snowfall here, I'd like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I walked in the snow was 12 years ago last week. In December 2009 we spent a month in Aberdeen, Scotland. We had been to a movie and when we came out - it was snowing. The most beautiful snow I'd ever seen. Amber and I decided to walk back to their apartment so MIke and Louis Dean drove. That walk became one of my favorite memories. Amber snapped a picture of me looking up at the snow coming down.....and for my birthday this year, she gave me a photo display thing that my children send their photos to and it sits on my kitchen counter and plays a slide show. That pic from Aberdeen is on it and I still love looking at it!
    Love seeing what you are up to!! So glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.