Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Play it again...


 Sooo last January I started doing my daughter’s books for her home business. 
Just old style making my own spreadsheets etc....
I had 3 months left to do.....and all the files disappeared off my computer...

I was planning on backing it up....but really... I wouldn't lose the files....
Well guess what.... we even took the computer in to see if the pro's could fine the files... NOPE!!

I've been building new spread sheets and re-entering data this week....
AND.... I have a little back up disc... I use EVERY TIME I WORK ON THE FILES:)))



3 comments:

  1. ooooh that's heartbreaking!! i have an external hard drive that i plug in once per week. it's so simple to use and my computer reminds me to do it if i forget!! i have a mac, they do not have a prevision for a disk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that can be so frustrating. Sometimes I think the old paper and pencil works better. We have had that happen and it's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Sorry to hear that the files could not be retrieved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.