Monday, October 22, 2012

Blogging.... Friends. . .

It has been about 2 years since I  started blogging. 
The one thing that keeps me blogging is all the great people I meet! 
Know you don't meet them face to face...
 it would be great to be able to do that sometime...
but you hear about their lives and a friendship does form.

This past week I got mail from a blogger friend!

A bottle of Maple Syrup....
Syrup that you can see how and where it came from...
check this out!!(click here)

How exciting to be able to make your own maple syrup!!
We tried on French Toast....
hubby said...
"This is the best syrup I have ever tasted!"
It was delicious...Thank you friend!!

You can check out Judy's blog 

10 comments:

  1. it is delicious! i know!!! i won a bottle from judy last year when she did a giveaway. i use it sparingly and still have about half of it left! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, lucky you! I like the cut little jar and the pretty label!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad it made it there okay and that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky you - how lovely to get such a lovely gift. Sounds really tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aren't blog friends great...what a special treat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift, I have to check out her blog. And I so agree about blogger friends, I have been amazed at the kindness and generosity from people I know on the blogs. Just all the wonderful support I got recently when Samson was so ill. And I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that sure is a kind gesture from your blogging friend! Is the syrup better than our Canadian maple syrup? That is liquid gold, I love your Canadian syrup but it's so darned expensive! Liquid gold alright! lol

    I've also received some pretty awesome gifts from blogger friends, this is an amazing wonderful community. If I had to choose between facebook and blogger, facebook would be the first to go!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday Bev! And we'll have to go tea one of these days soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.