Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Puppy Day
Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.
-
Not sure who designed this fence. But it does have character.. Linking up with Friday's Fences
-
December Sunrise - Central Alberta Great start to a day! Skywatch around the world pictures
-
At first...it sorta looked like just an old fence... in need of repairs..... but the fence posts... everyone was different... Hubby coul...


that's pretty cute! as they nod 'yes!'
ReplyDeleteYes they nod....I had never seen anything like that before!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I would love to see them!
ReplyDeletethat is too funny!! thanks for the laugh!! cute! (:
ReplyDeleteHow interesting and fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
ReplyDeletesandie
Oh yes that is so cool :)
ReplyDeleteare those bobble head doggies?
ReplyDeletei remember having those!
thx for the FHC visit today :)
Those are cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are cute - imagine all those heads nodding yes! Thanks for joining WW this week!
ReplyDeletedid you take that shot? too funny!
ReplyDeleteSo cute :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute - I hope they don't bark as well, lol.
ReplyDelete