Monday, November 19, 2012

Patio Sale..

Every fall and spring, the parks have patios sales.... 
When the snowbirds open up...they have 'treasures' they know longer want...
in the spring they have 'treasures' they know longer need... 

I wasn't planning on buying anything...
I like having 'just what I need' in my small space...

but then I saw this...
mom had one of these...
it reminded me of her ...
and the years this was the only tree mom and dad put up
I thought....
then I bought
I cleaned it all up...I have the perfect spot in our trailer....
It's ready for when we finally
have Christmas in Yuma!

(now I just have to figure out where I'll store it:)


11 comments:

  1. some one i knew as a kid had one of those... what a great find. so cool!! looks so cute. oh, yes, storage will be an interesting thing to figure out. good luck with that one. ha. ha!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tree exactly like that as well as a smaller one. I wonder where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have one too that I had made, but it had gotten broken during a hockey game in the living room :( by my little kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have one just like this and I used it every year in my dining room! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't pass it up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet to find! A true treasure is one that makes you remember and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tree and I have always wanted one! lol sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!!!!! The feelings which flew to my heart and head when I saw that! That is one very special find!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.