Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Looking Back

We had changes in our life last year.. since I haven’t blogged for awhile I thought I would post some of those changes throughout this month.

 Well it wasn’t really a change but it was a BIG Birthday. Brian turned 70. We had been planning on doing a big family get together but with all the mandates happening it didn’t look like that would happen. So the next best thing I surprised him by inviting our three children to come for his birthday weekend.

They were able to come and our son brought our youngest grand daughter (child) with him so it was nice to have her as well
.
I’m sure she enjoyed being the only grand...she got lots of attention!
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One day we went for a big hike in the woods and took a selfie of  the 5 of us...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We haven’t had a picture of us 5 for many years...


We ate lots..our kids did most of the cooking... 



We missed having all our family..  
but it was special to have our 3 children celebrate Brian’s 70th the year!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brian! What a fun way to celebrate his birthday. The video was too cute, I loved how your granddaughter yelled at the dog, too cute! I'm sure she loved being spoiled by you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, Brian! Love the old and new photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Happy BIRTHDAY to Brian!!! I love that I have been in your home and can see you all there in my mind's eye! LOVED the toast and what a blessing to have your chidlren with you to celebrate. Looking forward to each post as you catch us up with what y'all are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your special man!! looks like everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photos! 💙

    I am not sure why you can't comment on my blog. I have it set so anyone can comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.