Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Adventures in My Backyard...

Hubby and I are enjoying our Backyard View.... it seems that everyday the 'pictures' change. I thought it would be a great idea to do a weekly post of what we see in Our Backyard..... I was discussing this idea with him when our 5 year old granddaughter was visiting...and I was wondering what I should call the post...then she came out with... "You should call it your Adventurous Backyard'...so with that idea.... I will call these post....'Adventures in My Backyard'.....

So here goes my first post of the Adventures in My Backyard!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea for a weekly post.

    I'm not familiar with that type of chopper or is it a sheller and not a chopper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this time of year, especially to see things like this. I like the name of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing photos of harvest time and I love your idea of your "backyard adventures!" Will check back often to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...