Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yuma Quilt Top

I really didn't think I could finish it....living in our little park model...
without a proper cutting area...
but the top is is done!
 I proudly took it down to the clothes line for a picture shot.... 
As I was working on my post.... guess what??? I made a mistake!!!.... Can you see it??

Well I fixed it up... and humbly hung it in our back yard...for its photo shot:)
I'll square it up at home..... and give it a good pressing, 
~My summer project will be hand quilting~

7 comments:

  1. I love it!

    I've noticed mistakes son my quilts, too, after I take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I'm glad you were able to fix it. I've yet to try hand quilting, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks better...It'll be a lovely quilt when you've done the handwork on it. I just got home from AZ today but hubby and I will go down again in mid-May for a week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! I cannot see a mistake!! It looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it is Gorgeous as Michelle said. Oh wow. You must have good non arthritic hands lady. Hand quilting. Hmmmmmmmmm

    What a master piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the mistake, it gives it a real "handmade/non-cookie cutter" feel. it's beautiful, both ways, you should always feel proud of your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...