Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Projects

Life here in the south is busy...but I still find time to do some crafty things....


I just completed toque number 3...I hope to make 3 more...
.................... they will be Christmas 2014 presents....

On the note of toques.... there are a lot of people down here who have know idea what a toque is.... Maybe it is just a 'northern' word??

I also started on my Christmas Ornaments....click here for more on these ornaments.
I'm down to only making 5 this year...and I have one completed!

We have had a very warm January  and are enjoying every minute of it!!... It is hard to believe January is coming to an end....

6 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on your gifts.

    Soak up the warmth for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S uch pretty things that you are keeping your fingers busy with! It seems that another year is going to fly by us quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toque? No, I don't think I do know what that is!! They are pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what a Toque is, my boys had a hockey coach that was from Canada. You are smart to start early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always enjoy my crafty time!! your ornaments look cute, needlepoint??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...