Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fort Augustine

We traveled along the Atlantic Ocean  .... I love the ocean!

For lunch we HAD to try Alligator
The waitress said it tasted like chicken... it wasn't bad...then I got a dark piece of meat.... seemed very fishy tasting... hubby loves fish so I thought he would like the dark... but HE DID NOT!!:)... the waitress informed us that 'reptiles' meat close do the bones have that fishy taste... We were DONE eating reptiles....L O L
Fort Augustine is the 'Old City'... I believe it is the oldest one in the USA... I love the history...


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to try local delicacies when traveling? I've heard that alligator is tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are sure seeing some neat places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing this post! I have never been to St. Augustine even though I came close once. I have always regretted I didn't go!
    Thanks to you two, I will know to pass on the alligator meat if ever I find myself where they serve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.