Thursday, January 24, 2013

This and That and Sunshine!

Its seems like a long time since I have seen the sun shine....
I walked and met hubby for lunch...and while we were eating...
 Out came the sun...
It's funny how much better you feel when the sun is out..

Thinking of sunshine... I remember singing the song 
'So Let the Sunshine in" ...when I was a little girl...
Haven't thought about that song for YEARS!!
Do you remember that song?

'So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Smilers never lose and frowners never win
So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in'  

Happy Weekend...and remember to let the Sun shine in!

Linking with Sky Watch Friday 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love that song!! Glad the sun is shining on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful sunshine and i agree, the sun is amazing to our sense of well being! yummy looking lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember that song!
    Everything does look better on a sunny day!
    Happy Sky Watching!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember it too. Looks like a nice day after all. We have a bit of sun today and warmer temps. It does make your whole outlook improve. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sunshine. I'm missing it here in England. You have a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sort of remember that song from childhood. You captured a beautiful blue sky on your lunch date with your hubby! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing you included the words for that song! Once I could see them, the tune came along!!
    I agree with you about the sunshine, though!
    And I love the bowl you served up that angelfood cake dessert in! So pretty! And yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...