Monday, February 11, 2013

Bountiful Baskets

I had heard of Bountiful Baskets, 
but this weekend was the first time I participated in the program. 
 It was all new to me!
You can order your basic 'Basket' or speciality fruits and veggies as well as breads...
I had ordered the basic basket...

 Once home ... I knew I would have fruit and veggies to last me for awhile.
Everything looked so fresh!!
 I'm sure I will enjoy cooking and eating them..
 I can't wait to see what I'll find in my basket the next time I participate.
For more information on Bountiful Baskets click here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that all looks so YUMMY!!! Now I can't wait until the growing season begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to find a Bountiful Basket group near you. I got one of the gigantic yams in my basket two weeks ago: I think it will feed four people.

    Enjoy your fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine down there participates in Bountiful Basket. The concept was new to me but sure looks like fun to do. Hope you enjoyed your fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy and super fresh!! when i do cook, i always use all fresh ingredients!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to be there!!!!!!!!! that fruit and veggies looked so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.