Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My project...

I have been wanting to get rid of this table that was in our trailer when we bought it.. it's one of those things that I haven't gotten around to....so we have been using it for our coffee table.
I mentioned that I needed to replace it to middler when she was here...
and the comment I got was...'get rid of it' you can paint it'.
(On a side note....some may like to paint... I DO NOT like to paint!)

Now.... I never took a picture of this table ...before I started the project...
but here is the table in one of my old pictures from a year and a half ago.

So I was given some ideas.....regarding the table....and
 I primed and I painted it...
Middler drew a design for me and showed me what to do...
Well... I don't have much patience for painting... I just want it done ...so considering that...
Well it turned out.... hmm okay I guess...
 I know longer feel the need to replace  it so I guess it worked...

9 comments:

  1. The table looks great now. It's amazing what a little paint can do. Clever design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing what a little paint can do - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to grab the paint can to change the appearance of things. Your "new" table looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out darling. I'm not much of a painter either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! That's the SAME table??? Wow! I love that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not a fan of painting either....who is this middler and what is she doing to you?!?!

    jk, it came out great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.