Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Craft Table empty...

The PJ's are done!

My second Quilt for Kids quilt top is done...
Okay....the pattern did not turn out the way the instructions said... I'll be honest... I have to be shown how to do things...reading how to do them...just doesn't work for me...BUT it's done...I don't think anyone will notice?? After I finished it ... I woke up the next morning and realized what I was suppose to do....so maybe I need to sleep on the instructions after I read them...before I do it:)



5 comments:

  1. All the projects are wonderful. That's an impressive stack of pajamas and a cute kid's quilt. I haven't made a garment in over a decade and would definitely struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those pjs look so cozy & to me, the quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it all looks splendid. I wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks perfect!!! you have such talent and have done so many of these beautiful heirlooms. your family is so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.