Friday, August 23, 2013

Random 5 Friday.....

Friday again....and I'm linking with Nancy at Random 5 Friday!

1. We spent the weekend at our new home, finishing up some projects....
The deck/shed is 'almost' done...

2. The weekend was not all work...we have some great relaxing time..a big long walk...
3. A bit of beach time... a group of kids struggles with a canoe.... they did get it upright,....
sorta reminded me of 'life' watching them working away at getting it upright!


4. We biked to the Fringe Theatre Festival ....enjoyed the Street Performers!

(I only had my phone camera...it went dead before he juggled 5 soccer balls!)

5. This week was relaxing...I did a lot of thinking about packing....
but had to enjoy our last full week in the city...so not much packing got done.


13 comments:

  1. Great photos! The one of the sky is gorgeous. I'm glad you got some enjoyment in amid the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful. You will miss the city I'm sure. There's always so much happening in a city. We live on a tiny island connected to the mainland by a two mile causeway. We love it here and wouldn't want to ever live anywhere else. But, we do enjoy a visit to the city now and again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love that sky. It's gorgeous, and i'm so glad you had some time to relax and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm hoping you will enjoy moving back 'home' again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice week - and I wish you good luck and success in your new home. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots I love the one of the road where you went for your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an active and fun weekend. Work mixed with fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have missed that you are moving, are you heading back "home"? I would love to have watched the juggler.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. All work is no fun -- some play is in order and I enjoyed your play! Wonderful 5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for you -- can't wait to see more of your house (if you are so inclined of course.) Happy Sunday Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect way to say "good-bye" to the city.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a new, exciting chapter!! better you then me!! (is that mean??)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.