Friday, August 30, 2013

Random 5 Friday...

Here is my Random 5 for this week...linking with Nancy...

1. I love my coffee...but I really wonder what causes a person to sit in an idling car for 15 minutes to order one in a drive thru??

2. Seven years ago, less one month hubby and I were packing up and leaving Edmonton....'7' years... and we are doing it again... I wonder what we'll be doing in '7' years from now?

3. I will miss the warm evenings here in the summer.... it's usually always cooler 'back home'...the other morning I noticed it was 7C..... a little too cool for a summer evening for my liking!!

4. One thing I have learned this year, is that we are not ready for condo living. There is something about having your own home and yard!

5. Here is the view from my condo kitchen...it was a nice place to hang out in this past year...but life goes on...

9 comments:

  1. you are too active and too healthy to be living in a condo full time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you get to go back home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condo living is not for me: I have too much "stuff" to fit into a condo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Fellow Canadian (BC, here) and Link up Neighbour:) I found you through RF link up. Have a great wknd. I will add you to my list of blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with your assessment of condo living. It's just not for everyone. We'll be giving up our Edmonton condo in January and moving full time to our house in Lethbridge where we have room to spread out, a garage for Lloyd to putter in and room for family to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you tried it and still had a home to go back to -- I love your sense of adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I could do a condo...I do like your view tho. visiting from Rural Journey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you were not ready for condo living - haha - I think I am.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So are you back down south? Louis Dean and I would never make it in a condo either. No room for JUNK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.