Tuesday, July 5, 2016

It's been awhile!

Almost 5 months.... since I have posted.... life has been busy... I've started a few posts but just never was motivated to finish them....

For those of you who have followed me regularly... know that we moved to British Columbia...bought an older home and was remodeling it....then we headed south for the winter...we have now lived in our 'new' home for 4 months....

We are loving the town we live in... and love the 'new' life we have. Today we went for a hike...something we haven't done for awhile...and I was overwhelmed with such gratefulness of where we live....what we have and what we enjoy in this area that it made me want to write about our new life here....

So.... I am going to try to re-vamp my blog .... and share our new experiences...the Blog will be called 'Our Life in the Kootenays)

Before I end.... in March we had a new grand!
A little girl...
Who has grown a lot...one of the downsides of our move...she is 8 hours away...
So I'm saying goodnight from my deck in the Kootenay!





9 comments:

  1. So wonderful that you are loving your new "nest" and congratulations! That is the sweetest little baby! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you are loving your new "nest" and congratulations! That is the sweetest little baby! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am so happy for you! Your new place sounds awesome, love the view from the deck. Congrats on the new grandbaby, what a sweetie! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness what a cutie pie! I love living where we live but miss the grands :)
    I so love your view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bev, how very wonderful to see you today, i have missed you!!! your view is stunning and i am so happy to hear that you are happy with your fresh start!!

    and the new little one is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back: I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of your remodel.

    Your granddaughter has gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i wish i was sitting on your deck now. we left Grayson Highlands SP, this AM ... such a fun trip for the 4th. we love that part of Virginia. so pretty!! rode the VA Creeper trail. so fun!! great exercise. have a great week. glad to see you back to blogging. have fun!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you back here. It's been almost a year since I stopped blogging, and sometimes I miss it still. Happy to hear you are liking your new home. And congrats on the grand-baby (we added a grand-son to our family in March as well). Those babes are so much fun, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on that adorable grandbaby! And happy wishes in your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.