Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank you. . .

Nancy at A Rural Journal for this award.


I am to tell you SEVEN things about myself . . .

1. I have had many nicknames...Bennie, Pep, Bamms

2. In grade 1 - I accelerated - (meaning I did 3 years of schooling in 2 years). 

3. We didn't get a TV until I was 8 years old.

4. When I was 8 years old I broke my leg ice skating.

5. In 1970 I went to Japan to the World Expo by myself.

6. I do not like to fly and find any excuse not to fly! 

7. I swifer my floors at least once a day...sometimes twice.

I am passing this award onto:









If you wish to participate...post 7 things about yourself and pass it onto up to 15 fellow bloggers or however many you wish.


7 comments:

  1. congrats, flora (or whatever your name/nickname is!) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, a well deserved award. Nice to learn some things about you. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bennie...

    Interesting. We are similar. I DEcelerated---did two years of school in three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bennie -- I did not think your name was Flora. Or maybe it is? You might be tricky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey good thing you got that television when you were 8! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved hearing about your 7 things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Award! I loved reading the 7 things about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.