Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Puppy Day
Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.
-
Not sure who designed this fence. But it does have character.. Linking up with Friday's Fences
-
December Sunrise - Central Alberta Great start to a day! Skywatch around the world pictures
-
At first...it sorta looked like just an old fence... in need of repairs..... but the fence posts... everyone was different... Hubby coul...


great sky shots! :)
ReplyDeleteFireworks are always wonderful! Happy SWF and Happy Thanksgiving to you.
ReplyDeleteI love fireworks displays. Very nicely captured.
ReplyDeletelove me some fireworks, they always remind me of summer!!
ReplyDeleteI love fireworks they are so exciting. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteAlways great to see some fireworks.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to wait 36 six days to see it again.
great fireworks in the skies! sandie
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun evening
ReplyDeletehope the dogs were secure :)
great shots...
ReplyDeleteFireworks can be tough to photograph. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow and fireworks, I LOVE fireworks! I think that I'd best get my man looking at property out there for when I want to be retarded! LOL That would be so awesome to miss out on winter and have fireworks in November.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend Flora!