Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Puppy Day
Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.
-
Not sure who designed this fence. But it does have character.. Linking up with Friday's Fences
-
December Sunrise - Central Alberta Great start to a day! Skywatch around the world pictures
-
At first...it sorta looked like just an old fence... in need of repairs..... but the fence posts... everyone was different... Hubby coul...



almost home! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a loooooong drive. Your cinnamon bun looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that roll looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I want a bite:) My Grandparents lived in Montana close to the Canadian border.
ReplyDeleteHappy December and Good Morning - I hope you have arrived safely now.
ReplyDeleteThose gooey buns looks so delish - they are calling my name.
And to have grace we have to be grateful - right?
Love,
sandie
The sign is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI can almost feel the glaze on my fingers from the sticky bun. Yum!
I've never seen Wheat Montana in our travels. Looks like an interesting place. Hope the rest of your trip is safe - I hear there have been snowstorms in southern Alberta lately.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely deserve a treat! Safe travels! ♥
ReplyDeleteThe sign is so great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings for safe travels!