Friday, August 19, 2011

Hydrangeas

One of my favourite flowers. . .
I would like a bush like this!
I would even settle for on like this...but I do live in Alberta so...
(I believe the above are MopHeads)
I am content with having this Hydrangeas. I believe it is called an Annabelle and can survive extreme cold winters....

I enjoy my flowers, but don't know the names of half the flowers I have. How about you, do you like gardening and if so...do you know all the names of the flowers in your garden?


9 comments:

  1. My Great Grandmother had these in her garden beds and they bring back such great childhood memories. I love them!! I'm more partial to sunflowers now, but hydrangeas have a special spot in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blooms. Have you ever dried any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful....hydrangeas are one of my favorites. i have at least a dozen, all varities. my favorite is the big leaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hydrangeas and also cape jasmines. Their scent drives me wild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers but never know the names of them....beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful! I have 2 small hydrangeas I baby in hopes they will get big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well my dad and hubs are landscapers so i know the names whether i like it or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower! You have some gorgeous ones! That blue is a knock out! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.