Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Raspberries

Home again Home again... and here come the work..
One thing I do not do is pick raspberries, strawberries yes 
but NOT the raspberries. 
This is hubby's domain!
And he has only just begun.....
Okay...so now it's my job...to use them ...
Smoothies
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies - Raspberry Crumble  - Raspberry Bundt Cake
Raspberry Mandarin Salad
 Okay so now I have used 6 cups of Raspberries... 
18 cups left and a couple more weeks of picking hmmm.....
Well I am so thankful we were away for the first two weeks they were ready!! 
Our children were able to enjoy them:)

If you want recipes for Raspberries I found this Raspberry Website that has lots of ideas!

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME.....i'll be over at 6 p.m., does that work for you1?!?! the salad looks marvelous but i am really interested in everything else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love raspberries! I had never thought of looking for raspberry recipes. I just eat them and eat them as they are...sometimes on a salad. I will check out the website, Thanks. Oh, your pictures make the dishes look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I love both raspberries and strawberries - are raspberries harder to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmm, everything you made has my tummy grumbling now. The frozen raspberry protein shake I had last night isn't nearly as good as I'd imagined, not after just seeing your smoothies! That's sure a lot of raspberries, with a good vacuum sealer you can have a lot of Christmas baking out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home again, home again, jiggety jig! I had to say it!

    All of these recipes would be something I would like. But no raspberries. Do you deliver? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lordy. they're my favorites. i'd be all over them in any form you could serve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bounty! Sure wish I lived next door. I'd beg for raspberries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have me hungry now, how about a chocolate raspberry brownie :^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...

National Puppy Day

Miss Pepper…..she changed our life… But life wouldn’t be as full without her! She is a kind sweet puppy that always ‘try’s😳’ to please.